Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Down and Out!

So my back gave out! I am laid up in bed leaving my children with their cousins and awesome uncle Russ! After being knocked out for about 4 hours I wake up to my nephew Kage sobbing in the other room. I yelled out for him and ask him what happened and if he is ok he said his sister accidentally hit him in the nuts! Just then my brother in law walked in and he told me at the exact same time that Kage got hit one of my kids accidentally dialed 911! All the dispatcher heard was Kage screaming at the top of his lungs. Mckensey finally heard the dispatcher got on the phone and tried to explain what had happened but the dispatcher still had the domestic violence department call back. After Kensey told him everything again she asked if he wanted to speak with Kage. He said no but to buy the poor kid an ice cream! I didn't want to laugh because it hurt to bad but I couldn't help it! Love this family of mine!

No comments: