Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Funny Little Stories!

Grandma and Grandpa just visited for about 3 weeks. We had a blast. Greg and Glen came for a weekend of it and we had a great time. It is always nice when people come to visit because they help you to see the humor in raising children. It helps me refocus and realize how fun and hilarious my kiddos are.

Story #1
Grandpa kept tickling Tyler's feet as Tyler was trying to tell me a secret. Finally after about  a minute Tyler turns to Grandpa and says, "Drampa, I'm tryin to fotus hewwa." (Grandpa I am trying to focus here!) Love that kid.

Story #2
Allie was yelling all over the house for grandma and couldn't find her. Finally Grandma heard her and told her she was in the bedroom. Allie walks in and says, "I love you girl!" Then turned around and walked out. That girl is sassy and I love it!!

Story #3
Today we are driving home from the store and Allie says "Do you think Jane (Our next door neighbor) will be dead when I have kids?" I said probably not. She then starts to cry. I asked her what was wrong. She replied, "I know you think I want her dead but I don't want her dead. I just want to live next to you when I have kids but I dont want anyone to die." I assured her, while trying not to laugh, that I didnt think she wanted anyone dead, but hopefully someone will move someday and then she could live by us!!

I know I will think of more stories soon but that is what I have for now!!

No comments: