Sunday, May 4, 2014

Wonderful Weekend!!


Our weekend started with movie night Friday night! Jon loved sandlot as a kid and thought it was about time to show it to the kids! They loved it!! I had forgotten some of the language that was in that show but it is a great movie! Brooklyn has now decided she wants to be Babe Ruth and the greatest female baseball player of all time. The other kids have decided they love it to! So Saturday morning we all went to the park to play a family game of baseball jon and I vs the kids! We lost! They were so much fun and the kids haven't put the bats down yet! I feel the end of them being babies drawing to a close! I am happy about that and am so excited about the next phase of being a soccer mom :-). After baseball at the park we went on a golf cart ride and saw a vulture devouring a snake! It was a crazyy sight! Sunday we went to church and another Golf cart ride afterwards and ran into these!


They are living in a palm tree up by the golf course! I love owls. Which is weird because I generally hate birds. Then off to the park for more baseball and home for a nap! Brooklyn is upstairs reading "the Grinch" to the kids, Jon is sleeping, and I am documenting. Feeling pretty blessed right now!

No comments: