Remember the popular kids song:
The more we get together!
Well if you don't it goes like this.
Oh, the more we get together,
Together, together,
Oh, the more we get together,
The happier we'll be.
As I was on the phone with my case worker today waiting for some information that she was looking up I heard Brooklyn singing her own version of this song. Think of the characters on Madagascar. The song went something like this:
Oh, Allie is Melman
is Melman is Melman
and Tyler is Marty
is Marty is Marty.
And Algul is Alex
is Alex, is Alex
and Mommy is a Hippo
a Hippo, a Hippo!
What a self-esteem booster! My case worker laughed on the other end of the phone and told me I had to write it down. So here I am sharing this what should be humiliating story. But after having kids nothing really embarrasses you anymore.
The Best Pumpkin Recipes for Fall
-
[image: Pumpkin Ice Cream Sandwiches]
When the leaves start to turn and the temperature starts to fall, you know
pumpkin spice season is in full swing! You’...
1 day ago
1 comment:
Rookie cracks me up!! She is so witty!! I hope we get to hang out with her (and her mommy) more soon!! (fingers crossed)
Post a Comment